Snuggs Monk Wearable Blanket "Purple"
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Now you can enjoy reading, eating, writing, working, using the laptop, answering the phone etc... without the need to remove your hands from under the blanket. The Monk is a type of Snuggs covered from the back with 2 side pockets and a hood introducing new levels of warmth.
One Size fits all
Material: Ultra Soft Polar Fleece
Very high quality material
2 side pockets
Has a hood
Guaranteed to keep you warm
Returns & Exchanges within 7 days for any reason
Delivery within 4 to 7 working days
Made in Egypt
* If you received the item & would like to return or exchange it for any reason, you can do so by sending us a message on our facebook page: www.fb.com/snuggsegypt or through our contact us form within 7 days from receiving the order.
* If you received the item & decided to return or exchange it within 7 days, you will be charged for return/exchange shipping fees based on your city and the rest of the money will be refunded to you.
* If there is something wrong with the item received, we will exchange the item without any extra fees.
* If you received the item & you would like to exchange the size, we will exchange the size without any extra fees. Free exchanges are only applicable for pajamas with different sizes Shipping fees are applied for exchanging onesies.
* If you paid for your order online using your credit card & would like to return the item & refund your money, your money will be refunded back to your credit card. Refund process will take 7-14 working days from the bank side.
* We can not refund the money in cash if you paid online through your credit card.
* For hygiene purposes, no refunds or exchanges are allowed for the boxer shorts.
Shipping is for 35 EGP for cairo
Shipping is for 40 EGP for Alex
Shipping is for 50 EGP for Sharqia, beheira, Beni suef,Dakahlia, Damietta, Fayium,Gharbia, kafr el-Sheikh, Monufia, Qalyubia, Ismailia, Port Said, Suez
Shipping is for 100 EGP for Aswan,Asyt,Luxor,Matrouh,Minya,New valley,North Sinai,South Sinai,Qena,Red sea, Sohag